Legal Content Writer: Law Firm Marketing
Are you looking for a legal content writer for your law firm website? Look no further, BSD Legal marketing have a team of legal content writing and marketing experts who can assist your firm.
Find out how we can grow your business
What We Offer
Law Firm Web design
SEO for Law Firms
Law firm social medial management
Content writing for law firm websites
Having a well planned written content strategy will help your law firm establish a clear direction for your content marketing efforts, ensuring consistency, engagement, visibility, and thought leadership. It will allow your legal practice to connect with your target audience, enhance your online presence, and ultimately drive business growth by attracting and converting potential clients.
Why is having a written content strategy important for law firms?
Having a written content strategy is important for law firms for several reasons:
- Consistency: A written content strategy helps law firms maintain consistency in their messaging and brand voice across various platforms. It outlines the tone, style, and key messages that should be conveyed in all content, whether it’s blog posts, articles, case studies, social media posts, website copy, or client communications. Consistency in content helps build trust and credibility with clients and establishes the firm as an authority in its practice areas.
- Audience engagement: A well-defined content strategy allows law firms to identify their target audience and create content that resonates with them. Thorough understanding of the needs, interests, and pain points of their audience can ensure law firms develop informative and relevant content that engages potential clients. This can include educational articles, legal updates, case studies, FAQs, and more. Engaging content helps to attract and retain clients and can drive conversions.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): A written content strategy enables law firms to incorporate SEO principles into their content creation process. By conducting keyword research and strategically incorporating relevant keywords into their content, law firms can improve their visibility in search engine results pages to promote their legal services. This increases the likelihood of their content being discovered by individuals searching for legal information or services, driving organic traffic to the firm’s website. With the right calls to action, visitors to the website can also be converted into law firm clients.
- Thought leadership: A content strategy allows law firms to position themselves as thought leaders in their respective areas of expertise. Through consistently publishing high-quality, informative, and valuable content, law firms can demonstrate their knowledge and expertise in the legal field. Thought leadership content can include legal insights, analysis of industry trends, commentary on recent cases, and practical tips. This establishes the firm as a trusted resource and helps build credibility among clients, peers, and the broader legal community.
- Brand awareness: A content strategy helps law firms build brand awareness and manage their reputation effectively. Consistently publishing valuable content, sharing it on relevant platforms, and engaging with their audience, can enable law firms to increase their visibility and reach a wider audience. This can lead to increased brand recognition and positive associations with the firm. Additionally, addressing common legal questions or concerns through their content, will help law firms establish themselves as reputable and trustworthy sources of information.
The benefits of outsourcing to a legal content writer
Law firms may choose to outsource a legal content writer for several reasons:
- Expertise and legal knowledge: Legal content writing requires a deep understanding of the law and the ability to communicate complex legal concepts in a clear and accessible manner. Outsourcing to a legal content writer allows law firms to tap into the expertise of professionals who have specialised knowledge in legal writing. These writers are familiar with legal terminology, research methodologies, and best practices for creating content that is accurate, informative, and compliant with legal standards.
- Time and efficiency: Creating high-quality content is a time-consuming task that requires careful research, writing, and editing. Law firms, especially smaller ones, may not have the internal resources or capacity to dedicate significant time to content creation. Outsourcing to a legal content writer can help law firms to free up their internal staff and focus on their core legal responsibilities. This improves overall efficiency and allows the firm to maintain a consistent content production schedule.
- Fresh perspectives and creativity: A legal content writer from outside the firm brings a fresh perspective and creative approach to content creation. They can provide new ideas, angles, and formats for legal content that can attract and engage a wider audience. Outsourcing to a writer who specialises in legal content allows law firms to infuse creativity into their content strategy and differentiate themselves from competitors.
- Search engine optimisation: A legal content writer with experience in search engine optimisation (SEO) can help law firms to optimise their content for better visibility in search engine results. They can conduct keyword research, incorporate relevant keywords naturally into the content, and follow SEO best practices to improve organic search rankings. This can increase the firm’s online visibility, attract more traffic to their website, and generate leads.
- Consistency and scalability: Outsourcing to a legal content writer ensures consistent content production. Professional writers can adhere to deadlines, maintain quality standards, and deliver content on a regular basis. Moreover, if the law firm’s content needs increase or decrease over time, outsourcing allows for scalability. Law firms can easily adjust the volume of content required without the need to hire or lay off internal staff accordingly.
- Cost-effectiveness: Hiring a full-time, in-house legal content writer can be costly for law firms, especially if they don’t have a consistent demand for content creation. Outsourcing provides a cost-effective solution as law firms can pay for content creation on an as-needed basis, without the additional expenses of employee benefits, training, and overhead costs.
It’s important for law firms to carefully vet and choose a reputable and experienced legal content writer who understands their practice areas and aligns with their brand values. This ensures that the outsourced writer can effectively represent the firm’s voice and deliver high-quality content that meets the firm’s objectives.
Where business owners can find practical advice on digital marketing to get more leads online
Legal Sector Marketing - Improve your firm's reachIn the fast-paced landscape of the legal sector, law firms must navigate how best to attract new clients whilst keeping their business profitable and productive. From family lawyers, personal injury specialists and...
PPC Marketing for Law Firms: Understanding Paid AdsWhat is PPC marketing for law firms? PPC advertising, which stands for Pay-Per-Click, is an online advertising strategy that can be used by law firms to enhance their online presence and attract potential clients....
How to Market a Personal Injury Law Firm in a Competitive MarketThe legal market has evolved considerably in recent years. Notably, the space of personal injury practices has experienced significant shifts with recent changes to the legal market and consolidations....
Why choose our legal content writers to assist your firm?
The team at BSD Legal Marketing have many years of experience in the legal industry. The legal writers at BSD Legal come highly recommended by a number of law firms and businesses operating within the legal industry.
Our client portfolio consists of personal injury, commercial law, family law, legal costs firms and legal IT businesses.
We understand that when it comes to digital marketing for law firms, one size does not fit all, which is why we offer bespoke packages to suit each business’ needs at competitive prices.
If you would like some free initial advice on your law firm content marketing strategy, or if you require a quote for our services, feel free to contact us using the forms on our website, or contact our Director, Stacey Owens at email@example.com.
Get in Touch
08:30 – 16:30
4 Bark Street East
Bolton, BL1 2BQ
What we Do
Social media management