How to Get Your Business Listed on Google
Find out how we can grow your business
Businesses must adapt as technology advances in order to stay successful. Google is generally the first place a person will go to when in search of specific business information or services, so it is vital for your business to be at the forefront of relevant searches in order to obtain new potential customers.
Growing a business on Google involves utilising various tools and strategies to enhance your online presence and reach your target audience. Remember that growing a business on Google is a continuous process that requires effort and adaptation to changes in the digital landscape. Staying informed about industry trends, regularly updating your online presence, and engaging with your audience will also help in building a robust online presence and getting your business listed on Google.
Our team of digital marketing experts can effectively manage your business marketing with the aim of getting your company up to the top of listings when people search for your business service area. If you would like more information on what we can offer, then please get in touch with us today. We offer bespoke marketing packages to suit your needs and your budget.
Techniques to get your business listed on Google
Google My Business (GMB):
- Create and add your business profile on the Google My Business page. This is crucial for local businesses as it helps you appear in Google searches and maps. Occasionally, your business may already have a profile set up automatically, in which case you can choose the ‘claim your business’ option.
- Ensure that your business name, address (physical location if you have one), contact information, business hours, and website information are accurate and up-to-date on your Google Account.
- Our team are highly experienced in setting up business profiles in Google services to ensure your business is seen by your target audience in the relevant business categories.
- Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly and optimised for SEO. This includes using relevant keywords, creating high-quality content, and improving the overall user experience.
- Use Google Analytics to track your website’s performance and gather insights into visitor behaviour.
- Consider using Google Ads to run targeted online advertising campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant keywords and phrases for your business, and create compelling ad copy to attract clicks.
- Regularly publish high-quality, relevant content on your website. This can include blog posts, articles and videos.
- Share your content on platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn and then use Google Analytics to measure its performance.
- Encourage happy customers to leave commments and reviews on your Google My Business profile. Positive reviews can boost your credibility, attract more customers and verify your business’s strong reputation.
- Respond to both positive and negative reviews professionally and promptly.
- Optimise your website for local searches by including location-specific keywords on your website and in your content, as well as your physical address.
- Build local citations and backlinks, and ensure consistency in your business information across online directories for your phone number and website.
- Regularly analyse your website traffic and user behaviour using Google Analytics. This data can help you make informed decisions and optimise your online strategy.
Why choose Bark Street Digital?
Getting your business listed on Google can make all the difference in your reach, reputation and client conversion rate.
As specialists in digital marketing strategies, our team at BSD are highly experienced in understanding how best to achieve success with businesses appearing high on Google search results. We utilise organic marketing, such as SEO, as well as Google’s business features, ultimately saving you money and time trying to do it yourself.
Some of the marketing services we offer at BSD include:
We are able to offer bespoke marketing packages to meet our client’s needs, tailoring our services to exceed their expectations while meeting their budgets.
To find out more about any of our services, please feel free to contact us via the forms on our website or email our director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch
08:30 – 16:30
4 Bark Street East
Bolton, BL1 2BQ
What we Do
Social media management